August 29, 2010

G-MONEY



GIRAFFES !!

My favorite animal.
"Why?" you ask yourselves . . . I''ll tell you , you foolish little person.

1. The tongue of an adult giraffe measures 27 inches and is completely blue

2. Giraffes are vegetarians and live on Baobab tree leaves (Like me! I love baobab leaves!)

3. A giraffe can kill a lion just by kicking it (not to startle anyone . . . but so can I)

4. A giraffe's heart is 24 pounds in weight and 2 feet in length. And the last reason

5. giraffes can sleep and give birth while standing ( again . . . so can I people . . . let's not go all crazy here and make a big deal out of it.)

See! All these similarities between me and my fellow camelopardalis friends lead me to be in love with these long giraffe socks!



Lets list the Pros and Cons:

Pros: These babies are the Cat's Meow, Bad Ass, the Shizz, Les Pieds,the "Zippity-Do-Da" as my dad would say it. Get it?! The long part of it is suppose to be the giraffe's long neck! BRILLIANT!

Cons: They are for babies.

I was semi-embarrassed when the woman at a Hayes Valley store in San Francisco told me that even the largest of sizes would not fit my adult sized leggies and that I was a weirdo for asking.



THANKS FOR CRUSHING MY DREAMS OF HAVING GIRAFFE LEGS, LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment