August 29, 2010

Red Hot Red Heads

I think people need a little reminder on how hot redheads are. So I've compiled a little list on my favorite ruby gems. ( NOT listed in any particular order.)

Peggy Bundy-
White Trash has never looked so good! How can any one resist those 3-inch hot pink acrylic nails and that lovely voice screaming "Allllllllll"?!
I envy that volume.







Louise Griffin-
Giggity-Giggity Griffin. 









Lucille Ball-
She has no esplainin' to do with that Ginger-Do. That rhymed! Two points for me!





Drew Barrymore-
Our little flower child. Any kid who is smoking cigarettes by age 9, drinks alcohol by 11, smoking pot at 12, snorting yay by 13, and in rehab by 14 is alright in my book! What a champ! She was on a mission! Quite the free bird indeed.







Kristen Dunst-
Hate her. But what ever, she gets a spot on my list. 







Ginger Spice-

Or as I like to call her "Ginga Spioce" (I like to sound authentic). First of all, this woman right here is my childhood. Whenever me and Natalie -my best friend of all time- played Spice Girls when we were younger( and sometimes when we are bored in college in between classes) I was always GINGA. Second of all, after seeing this picture I really want a pair of British Flag panties. They would be the perfect homage to G.S. (Ginger Spice) "BLAH BLAH GIRL POWA! EQUALIZATION BETWEEN THE SEXES!"







Jessica Rabbit-
She isn't bad, she was just drawn that way! VA VA VOOM!












Christina Hendricks-
Coquette Christina! Her poise, manners and sirenesque demeanor stun me in the upmost positive way.Go on girl, finish that doughnut! Because you're rocking the hell out of those curves!






Annie the Orphan-
Creepy little orphan. . . but is the mascot of gingies everywhere.






Mama Bear-
No matter what her hair color she has now, she will always be known by me as a red head. In regards hair, I have this one image of her as she was when I was in kindergarden picking me up at the end of the day- long vibrant crimson red hair down to the small of her back with big soft curls. I LOVED staring at those lush locks from my booster seat when she was driving. Mom, you are a glamour-puss no doubt!

P.S. My mom is the one on the right. The guy on the left is my step dad. As you can see he is bald and is not included in my Top Red Head Hotties List. And even if he did have hair . . . I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be red.








No comments:

Post a Comment