October 12, 2011

A Broad Abroad

While studying abroad at the Sorbonne (in Paris, France) I've found a great way to occupy my bits of free time, get to know my new city un peu meilleur, as well as experience the Parisian life style bite by delicious bite - by visiting the best patisseries Paris has to offer. 

I have this adorable little guide book called Les Patisseries de Paris Chocolatiers, Salons de The, Boulangeries et Glaciers by Jamie Cahill.

This little beaut not only has these creme de la creme patisseries organized by each arrondissement, but also the closest metro station, their hours, and their house speciality!

This is extremely convenient for me who can just whip out this book at any given time, look up whatever arrondissement I'm in and find me some sweets!

You can live vicariously through my mouth instead of my soon to be fat ass as I document my little epicurean escapades. Lucky you, looks like I'll be taking one for the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment