October 6, 2011

Extra Extra Read All About It

Where the hell have I been?!
I don't call, post, or send flowers?!
How rude of me!

Well, gather round children.
For it is story time!
Today's tale is that of my own.
Ah, yes, tis an enjoyable telling that dates back to June of 2011
The tale of my summer travels . . .

It all began when my handsome husband graduated from UCLA. 
As a graduation present and reward for all the hard work he put in, I got us two tickets to a little place down in the dirty south by the name of New Orleans (pronounced Nawleans)
Since we've been wanting to go for some time, I figured "Hey, what better time than now?! He just graduated and the humidity is at its peak... what better time than now?"

June 13th- June 17th








And I'm not kidding about the humidity.
The moment I stepped out the door I was sweating like a whore in church.


Then just around the corner comes my favorite holiday.
INDEFUCKINGPENDENCE DAY!
Spent the day grilling, eating, swimming and drinking with my man, my bestie and the homies.

July 4th














Skip to the last chapter of the book which brings us to the end of summer where my parents, younger siblings, uncle, boyfriend and I go to London for a few days before going on a safari in three different countries in Africa.
I don't want to bore you with stupid details of my even stupider trip so I'll keep it brief:
London for 3 days
South Africa for 1 day
Botswana for 4 days
Zimbabwe for 4 days
then back to 
South Africa for 4 days

July 28th- August 10th





























So, yeah, we saw hippos, lions, giraffe, rhinos, crocodiles, hyenas, etc. 
But like I said, I don't want to bore you with my stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment